A styling oil to protect, soften, smooth and repair all hair types.
For softer, stronger hair, there’s the Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil. Made with the same bond-restoring ingredients as the rest of the beloved Olaplex line, this lightweight hair oil is also a heat protectant. Suitable for use on damp or dry hair, it restores and smoothes as it aids with styling. If your hair is damaged, coarse, prone to frizz and thick, you’ll want to know about this. Potent, concentrated and versatile.
Why will I love the Olaplex No. 7 Bonding Oil?
- Highly concentrated styling oil
- Repairs and restores hair
- Smoothes frizz and flyaways
- Gives hair a lightweight, shiny finish
- Protects against heat up to 230°C
- For all hair types and textures
- Colour safe
- Contains bond-restoring Olaplex molecule
- Strengthens weakened and damaged bonds within the hair
- Alcohol free
- Vegan and cruelty free
Who is the Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil best for?
This nourishing, reparative hair oil is suitable for all hair types and textures. Those of us with thick, coarse hair will likely be particularly fond of the Olaplex No.7 Bonding oil. Ideal for damaged hair.
How should I use the Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil?
Good news: the Olaplex oil can be used on damp or dry hair. Since it contains heat protection, you’ll want to use it before styling, but it’s also great if you’re going to be air-drying, or if you just want a little extra shine and softness the next day.