A leave-in hair treatment to reverse chemical and physical damage to hair. Small size.
We tend to put our hair through a lot, which is where the K18 Leave-In Molecular Repair Mask comes into play. This no-rinse hair treatment, made with a patented bioactive peptide, promises to reverse damage caused by colouring, heat and styling. Think of it as an apology note to your frazzled, stressed-out hair - one that works by repairing the keratin within each strand.
You can expect stronger, softer and more manageable hair as that damage is repaired. If your hair is porous, crunchy, over-processed and generally past its best, you’ll want to know about this mask.
Why will I love the K18 Leave-In Molecular Repair Mask?
- Damage-reversing treatment for compromised hair
- Works in 4 minutes
- Treats damage from styling, colouring and lightening
- Patented bioactive peptides
- Repairs keratin within the hair
- Do not rinse out
- Softens, smoothes and detangles
Who is the K18 Leave-In Molecular Repair Mask best for?
If your hair is damaged, dry and generally past its best, this hair mask has your name on it. The only thing that really changes is how much you should use: start with less if you have fine hair, and work your way up depending on how long, thick and damaged your hair is.
How should I use the K18 Leave-In Molecular Repair Mask?
In short, not like a normal hair treatment. This mask has been formulated to work without being rinsed out. First, wash your hair as normal, then towel dry gently but thoroughly. Then, dispense one pump of the K18 treatment into your hand and work through your hair evenly from root to tip. If you have short, fine hair, this may well be more than enough, but longer, thicker hair will need more. Work one pump at a time to avoid overloading your hair, and make sure you’re applying evenly.
Let the treatment sit for four minutes then continue directly to your styling products - do not rinse.
What else do I need to know about the K18 Leave-In Molecular Repair Mask?
- When you first get this treatment, you’ll want to use it four washes in a row, but after that, every four to six washes is the way to go.
- If you’re a regular dry shampoo user, or otherwise likely to have a bit of product buildup in your hair, it’s best to use a clarifying shampoo or scalp scrub before going in with this treatment.
- It’s important not to condition your hair before using this mask, and also not to use too much and overload your hair.
- This treatment is also available in a large 50ml size. This listing is for the small 5ml size.